Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wireless Door Bell using 433Mhz RF Module



Today I say about my recent finished project "WirelessDoor Bell" . Generally we see doorbell use with wire. I use RF for communication between bells with switch circuit. Basically, when I push bell switch, then switch send a signal to Encoder. Encoder encoded signal and send to RF Transmitter and another side RF receiver receive signal and forwarded to Decoder for decode signal and  run the Bell.






I using 433 MHz RF module with HT12E encoder and HT12D decoder in my project.

 433Mhz RF Module 

This is 433 RF module. This module use for wireless transfer data. That only work ASK Modulation system. 

Pin Configure 
Pin Discreption :





Module Features:
  • Range in open space(Standard Conditions) : 100 Meters
  • RX Receiver Frequency: 433 MHz
  • RX Typical Sensitivity: 105 dBm
  • RX Supply Current: 3.5 mA
  • RX IF Frequency: 1MHz
  • Low Power Consumption
  • Easy For Application
  • RX Operating Voltage: 5V
  • TX Frequency Range: 433.92 MHz
  • TX Supply Voltage: 3V ~ 6V
  • TX Out Put Power: 4 ~ 12 dBm
This has the single channel for data transfer, thus serial data communication is used.
I using  HT12E &HT12E serial Encoder & Decoder chip on my circuit. Below I give Encoder & Decoder pin and features.

Features – Encoder
  • 18 PIN DIP
  • Operating Voltage : 2.4V ~ 12V
  • Low Power and High Noise Immunity
  • CMOS Technology
  • Low Standby Current and Minimum Transmission Word
  • Built-in Oscillator needs only 5% Resistor
  • Easy Interface with and RF or an Infrared transmission medium
  • Minimal External Components 


Features – Decoder
  • 18 PIN DIP
  • Operating Voltage : 2.4V ~ 12.0V
  • Low Power and High Noise Immunity
  • CMOS Technology
  • Low Stand by Current
  • Ternary address setting
  • Capable of Decoding 12 bits of Information
  • 8 ~ 12 Address Pins and 0 ~ 4 Data Pins
  • Received Data are checked 2 times, Built in Oscillator needs only 5% resistor
  • VT goes high during a valid transmission
  • Easy Interface with an RF of IR transmission medium
  • Minimal External Components
I give below My project block diagram.

Wireless Door Bell connection Block Diagram:

 Block Diagram


Switch setup   my Home's ground floor and Bell setup 9th floor. It's work good.
 If you want any query about  project related,  please give comments. I will reply as soon as possible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment